[Splashy-users] splashy compile error.

代尔欣 daierxin at gmail.com
Wed May 27 01:34:48 UTC 2009

Hi Luis,
     Thanks! Follow your mentioned in last mail. Usplash works for me when
power off now. The way it works is same as splashy. BTW, I also managed
splashy to work in my image now ^_^. That's cool!
     Then a question about the splashy theme(not usplash^_^). Now I use the
default background picture ship with the splashy source codes. It only have
a background picture. I don't find the progress bar picture in the source
codes. When power off, I saw a red color progress bar. Is it drawn by codes?
Does splashy support more complicated screen e.g. have an extra progress bar
picture?