[Stardata-common-devel] stardata-common uploaded to alioth

Kevin B. McCarty kmccarty@Princeton.EDU
Tue, 12 Apr 2005 06:55:48 -0400

On 04/10/2005 05:37 PM, Francisco Garc=EDa wrote:

> Well, I was thinking to write it in C or shell script. Finally I
> decided to do in C because the parsing system Argp is simple and easy
> to manage commnad line arguments. And, the function of
> register-stardata is very simple, so I thought the C code would be easy
> to read and optimal.
> But, maybe the code would be easier to maintain if it were written in=20
> shell script. If you agree with it, I could rewrite the code in shell i=
> next versions.

Well, whichever you feel is easier to write and maintain.

> About your other comment,
> actually register-stardata program go in /usr/sbin, in my Debian packag=
> and in the source package.
> Did you find something wrong on it?.

OK.  I didn't actually check where the program was installed.  I just
noticed that the man page was called register-stardata.1 - if it's in
/usr/sbin, it should be register-stardata.8 .

regards

--=20
GPG public key ID: 4F83C751                 Princeton, NJ 08544