[Stardata-common-devel] Status of uploads?

Kevin B. McCarty kmccarty at Princeton.EDU
Mon Nov 14 14:53:20 UTC 2005

Hi guys,

Just wondering about the status of the new starplot and spacechart
uploads.  I seem to remember that everyone was happy with the status of
the following four packages, right?  Could they be uploaded?

	starplot 0.95.3-1
	spacechart 0.9.5-10
	gliese 1.1-13
	yale 1.0-12

By the way I see there is a stardata-common 0.4 on Francisco's web site
while the version now in unstable is 0.3; what's new?

best regards,

--
Kevin B. McCarty <kmccarty at princeton.edu>   Physics Department