[Stardata-common-devel] Status of uploads?

Francisco García franciscomanuel.garcia at hispalinux.es
Mon Nov 14 21:45:44 UTC 2005

Hi Kevin,

El lun, 14-11-2005 a las 09:53 -0500, Kevin B. McCarty escribió:
> Hi guys,
>
> Just wondering about the status of the new starplot and spacechart
> uploads.  I seem to remember that everyone was happy with the status of
> the following four packages, right?  Could they be uploaded?
>
> 	starplot 0.95.3-1
> 	spacechart 0.9.5-10
> 	gliese 1.1-13
> 	yale 1.0-12

Yes, I think these packages are ready to upload, but lately Javier is
too busy. I wrote two emails to him two months ago, and I haven't had
any answer by now.

> By the way I see there is a stardata-common 0.4 on Francisco's web site
> while the version now in unstable is 0.3; what's new?

In 0.3 version there where a bug in resgiter-stardata source code, so I
fixed it in 0.4 version.

But, I am waiting to Javier reviews it and upload it too.
I hope he take a look at them and upload soon.
Anyway, I am sorry for this delay, because starplot-0.95.3 fix an old
bug too.

Best regards,
Francisco.