[Stardata-common-devel] Some docs for StarPlot

Kevin B. McCarty kmccarty at Princeton.EDU
Wed Jan 4 13:17:09 UTC 2006

Hi folks,

Just wanted to mention that I've written some more documentation for
StarPlot.  You can find the new chapters at:

	http://starplot.org/docs/

(The manual still isn't finished though.)

Francisco, you are welcome to try to incorporate them into a Debian
release if you want, but it would probably be a bit of a pain to get
working right.   (Among other things the images would have to be
uuencoded in the diff.gz and decoded at build time...)  When all the
chapters are written I'll release a new StarPlot tarball including them,
so you could also wait for that.

regards,

--
Kevin B. McCarty <kmccarty at princeton.edu>   Physics Department