[Stardata-common-devel] Some docs for StarPlot

Francisco García franciscomanuel.garcia at hispalinux.es
Wed Jan 4 20:51:31 UTC 2006

Hi Kevin,
Great!, I am reading the manual and it looks very good.
Congratulations, with this documentation Starplot is better now.

I will try to package it in the next week. But, as you say,
if you will add all the chapters to the next tarball maybe
we could wait until that.

Anyway I will try to do. ;)

Best Regards, and happy new year,
Francisco.