[Tahoe-debian] Sponsor time : 'zfec' uploaded to mentors.debian.net

bertagaz at ptitcanardnoir.org bertagaz at ptitcanardnoir.org
Thu May 19 09:20:20 UTC 2011

Hi,

On Wed, May 18, 2011 at 12:04:03AM -0400, micah anderson wrote:
> Sorry to take so long, but I've just uploaded zfec to debian! Now we
> have to wait for NEW processing...

Nice! I've tagged this release in the git repo.

On the tahoe package side, I've written a manpage for bin/tahoe, that I'll
try to push upstream in the next days.

I've also made something like an init script, that can start nodes
configured in /etc/tahoe/NODE/, but for this feature to be effective,
tahoe has to be patched to understand that nodes can have their directory
splitted in different part of the filesystem to be more compliant to the
FHS. At the moment everything, configuration and datas, are in a single
directory. I've had some discussions with upstream, which don't seem to
reject this idea, but won't probably implement this themselves. If I find
some spare time to work on this and push upstream, I'll wait for this to
release the package, otherwise I guess we can release without this feature
and push a new package when it will be implemented.

bert.