[Teammetrics-discuss] Phase I: Statistics for mailing lists on Alioth

Sukhbir Singh sukhbir.in at gmail.com
Tue May 31 12:18:42 UTC 2011

> I would prefer a better readable config file.  There is no need
> for xml, but some kind of key-value syntax.

Can you please give me an example of what type of a configuration file
you are aiming for? Perhaps an example of an existing conf file in
/etc that you think is the best way of doing it. That way I can have
an idea and implement it accordingly.

How about the format of the Python ConfigParser in the stdlib? [0] (It
has the key value format)

[0] - http://docs.python.org/library/configparser.html