[Teammetrics-discuss] Team Activity Metrics project for GSOC

Sukhbir Singh sukhbir.in at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 17:25:11 UTC 2012

Hi Kenny,

> I'd like to express my interesting in working on the Team Activity Metrics
> project for the Google Summer of Code program.

Thank you for your interest in the Team Metrics project.

> I think visualizing the performance of various teams within Debian in (near)
> [...]
> improve my Python programming skills.

That's right. You can find information about applying on the Debian Wiki [0].

Also please note that only one day is left for the student submission
deadline (April 6: 19:00 UTC is the deadline), so you have to come up
with a good proposal within this time only :)

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask them here.

[0] - http://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode2012/StudentApplications

--
Sukhbir