[Teammetrics-discuss] GSoC 2012: Improving Debian Team Activity Metrics

Nikhil Bafna nikhil.bafna.r at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 14:33:22 UTC 2012

Hi.

I have submitted my proposal for this project at
http://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode2012/StudentApplications/NikhilBafna.
As listed there, I am working on an ongoing demo at
http://debian.herokuapp.com/

I plan to iterate on the demo, and have added a page as to how the the
proposed API could work, at http://debian.herokuapp.com/api/ Currently, it
just a documentation of basic features and the api responses haven't been
coded yet. This is something which I would finish by tomorrow.

Also, I had added a page to view chart for a single team at
http://debian.herokuapp.com/teams/ which along with the data, plots a
trendline through the graph which is a good indicator of the team's
activity over the years.

I am looking forward to some feedback to polish the demo.

Thanks,
Nikhil Bafna