[Teammetrics-discuss] Issues with commitlines

Sukhbir Singh sukhbir.in at gmail.com
Sun Dec 23 04:43:49 UTC 2012

Hi,

Andreas Tille wrote:
> > > In case you are celebrating Christmas have some nice days
> >
> > Of course! Season's greetings to you also :)
>
> I just assumed there are people in India who do not care about Christmas.

No! People do care and it's a national holiday in India. And also, now
that I see the Christmas in Canada, I think the celebrations in India
were in some ways, comparable to the ones in Canada.

> So have fun these days ... and enjoy the weather in Canada ;-)

It didn't snow as much as it usually does during Christmas, from what
the people here tell me :) It's good for me though!

--
Sukhbir