[Teammetrics-discuss] Work Update.

Vipin Nair swvist at gmail.com
Tue Dec 25 18:55:16 UTC 2012

Added all necessary validations. Hopefully one will not see a nasty
error message in the webpage now. On error an appropriate message is
displayed to the user. At the API level, appropriate warning or error
message is added to the output JSON as the case maybe. Currently there
are checks for API version, Team Name and Metric Name and any error in
these is resolved. All changes pushed upstream.

We need to fill up the config file. After that I think the code is
deployable as an Alpha version :)

The upload metric is not yet supported. I'll fix that in the next
update. I am currently moving the JS parts into the Flask version and
it'll be done in a day.

--
Regards,
Vipin Nair