[Teammetrics-discuss] Updating commitstats

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Sat Apr 13 05:29:51 UTC 2013

Hi Sukhbir,

I tried to import new data for commitstats on a new host but the job

   commitstat.py -u ${USER}

imported only two repositories (when using standard configuration file).
The projects were debconf and kernel.  I was running commitstat.py two
or three times with no change.  Then I decided to remove debconf and
kernel from the config file and after this 24 additional projects were
importet which makes in sum 26 (successfully?) importet projects.

However the configuration file lists more then 26 and the old hosts
blends.debian.net has 37 projects.  My theory (without checking) is that
the import process is hanging in some stage and interrupts before the
full job is completed.

Can you have a look into this please?

Kind regards

        Andreas.