[Teammetrics-discuss] Updating commitstats

Sukhbir Singh sukhbir.in at gmail.com
Sat Apr 13 23:47:13 UTC 2013

Hi Andreas,

Andreas Tille wrote:
> However the configuration file lists more then 26 and the old hosts
> blends.debian.net has 37 projects.  My theory (without checking) is that
> the import process is hanging in some stage and interrupts before the
> full job is completed.

Yes, this is expected because of the kernel repository :(

The problem is, that the repository is so big that commitstat.py hangs
in between and doesn't go further. I have tried to debug this and to
optimize it so that it works, but I was not successful. Initially, I
thought that this issue was limited to the first-run but I found it to
be there on subsequent runs also.

For now, I recommend that we run it removing the kernel repository. I
will look into this again, but I don't think we can make much progress
given how our "architecture" is.

Should I run it? Where do I put graphs after generating them (given the
new VM)?

--
Sukhbir