[Teammetrics-discuss] Updating data?

Sukhbir Singh sukhbir.in at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 03:34:39 UTC 2013

Hi Andreas,

> I was to impatient and started update-data myself which stoped because
> of a permission error on
>
>    /var/log/teammetrics/aliothliststat.log
>
> You were obviously updating at the same time and there was some race
> condition.  I admit this is probably a quite rare case but it might
> make sense to put some record to /var/run and prevent competing runs
> of our scripts.

Yeah, sorry, in fact, I had been checking other things also and updated
everything in the last days but I forgot to email you. I had fixed the
Alioth problem locally (pausing between teams) and it worked so I just
pushed it.

Should I generate the graphs? Also from next month we will try the
automated script so we don't have to do anything.

About the lock: you are right and it is in my todo for the distant
future ;)

--
Sukhbir