[Teammetrics-discuss] Something is wrong with update-data

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Wed Oct 16 20:10:40 UTC 2013

Hi,

I tried to do the usual monthly update and realised that it took
veeeeeery long (means about two days!)  Since I became a bit impatient I
killed the process ^C did something else I needed to do on this machine
and started again.  This leaded to

$ ./update-data
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./commitstat.py", line 256, in <module>
    get_stats()
  File "./commitstat.py", line 217, in get_stats
    gitstat.fetch_logs(ssh, conn, cur, git, users)
  File "/home/tille/debian-maintain/alioth/teammetrics/repository/gitstat.py", line 125, in fetch_logs
    logging.warning('Invalid date: %s' % date)
UnboundLocalError: local variable 'date' referenced before assignment

I guess I might have broken something with my interruption.  It would be
great if the script would be sufficiently error tolerant enough to
nicely recover from such events.

Sukhbir, could you please have a look and try to get the data updated?

Kind regards

      Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de