[Utnubu-discuss] prefixsuffix in svn

Joachim Breitner nomeata at debian.org
Wed Aug 10 10:57:49 UTC 2005

Hi,

Am Mittwoch, den 10.08.2005, 12:49 +0200 schrieb Daniel Holbach:
> Hi everybody, hi Joachim
>
> Am Mittwoch, den 10.08.2005, 12:45 +0200 schrieb Joachim Breitner:
> > another package in our svn, also with Daniel Holbach as the ubuntu
> > maintainer: prefixsuffix.
>
> What does that mean for now?

for you? nothing :-)
We as the utnubu team will take packages like yours from Ubuntu, modify
the Maintainer field to
"Utnubu-Team <utnubu-maintainers at lists.alioth.debian.org"
as well as anything that needs to be modified for Debian and any changes
we think are good for our users and upload. Bugreports go to us and we
will handle them, but of course we will notify you of any changes you
might benefit from.

> > Unfortunately, it does not build in debian
> > ATM, as libbakery-2.3-dev is uninstallable.
>
> Must be, because of the C++ transition. I really suggest looking at
> http://bugzilla.ubuntu.com - since we have all the transition patches
> lying around there.

Actually, the bakery package is very neglected in debian as it seems.
Last upload in March, Version 2.3.11 (it's 2.4.15 in Ubuntu). I guess
I'll have to file a bug report later.

Greetings,
Joachim
--