[Utnubu-discuss] SchafKopf for Debian?

Joachim Breitner nomeata at debian.org
Wed Aug 10 13:22:44 UTC 2005

Hello Frank,

Am Mittwoch, den 10.08.2005, 14:57 +0200 schrieb Frank S. Thomas:
> Up to now I've not searched for a Debian sponsor for this package, but I'm
> willing to maintain it for the Utnubu team if some DD is willing to upload it.

Sounds like a good idea. I for myself don't use KDE, so if anyone else
on this list would like to sponsor Frank, he is welcome. If no one steps
up, though, I'll do it.

Frank, do you have to change the package for Debian, or will it be the
same one? In the latter case you can even consider only uploading to
debian and let ubuntu pull it from there, which eases the burdeon on the
uploader (in this case Daniel Holbach) and keeps Ubuntu and Debian
close.

Greetings,
Joachim
--