[Utnubu-discuss] SchafKopf for Debian?

Joachim Breitner nomeata at debian.org
Wed Aug 10 14:51:15 UTC 2005

Hi Frank,

Am Mittwoch, den 10.08.2005, 16:25 +0200 schrieb Frank S. Thomas:
> So, what happens next? Should schafkopf's debian dir be imported into Utnubu's
> subversion repository? Currently it is managed in my local subversion
> repository. If you need my Alioth name, it's fst-guest.

Well, I don't see a need for that. As you want to be the maintainer in
Debian, the Utnubu team does not have to, so how you manage your package
is up to you. The utnubu svn is meant for the packages where we as a
team are the maintainers, and where we manage our changes wrt. to the
ubuntu package.

So in your case, the utnubu team just acts as a sponsor, nothing more.

Thanks,
JOachim

--
Joachim "nomeata" Breitner