[Utnubu-discuss] a "get notebooks working right" work meeting in spain"

Joachim Breitner nomeata at debian.org
Mon Dec 12 08:28:37 UTC 2005

Hi,

I haven't heard of any reply to this mail, so I'll say what I think on
my (and a bit Utnubu's) behalf.

I think this is a great idea and would give Debian a worthwhile push
forward. Not only power management, but also stuff like bluetooth
(gnome-bluetooth is still missing in Debian) and better integrated
ifupdown/ifplugd/wpa_supplicant/guessnet is really needed, and if
possible, in time for etch.

So I really hope someone steps up to organize such an event. Personally,
I think I lack the necessary overview of this field. OTOH, if there will
be such an event and there are task I feel up to, I'm happy to join.

It would be really a pitty to miss that chance.

Greetings,
Joachim