[Utnubu-discuss] a "get notebooks working right" work meeting in spain"

Alexander Schmehl alexander at schmehl.info
Mon Dec 12 14:50:59 UTC 2005

Hi!

* Joachim Breitner <nomeata at debian.org> [051212 09:28]:

> So I really hope someone steps up to organize such an event. Personally,
> I think I lack the necessary overview of this field. OTOH, if there will
> be such an event and there are task I feel up to, I'm happy to join.

I agree, it would realy see such a meeting to happen.  However while
not maintaining any related package and lacking hardware to test, I
think I'm neither the right one to attend such a meeting, nor to
organize one.

Take this as a "please do such a thing, and thanks for your efford"
mail.

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander

--