[Utnubu-discuss] Re: Ubuntu/Debian cooperation [was: Complaint about #debian operator]

Joey Hess joeyh at debian.org
Thu Dec 15 21:13:04 UTC 2005

Joachim Breitner wrote:
> I don't think there is much gain - an attached patch is not much better
> than a link, and might annoy people with limited bandwidth.

It's SOP in Debian to attach patches to bug reports. I might consider
doing otherwise if the patch exceeded 1 megabyte.

(And yes, I'm on limited bandwidth and yes, I've also lost hours and
hometimes days of time because people didn't attach files to emails and
I had to wait to get back online to get to them.)

--
see shy jo