[Utnubu-discuss] Nautilus-Actions

Christine Spang spangarang at twcny.rr.com
Fri Dec 16 17:04:17 UTC 2005

The nautilus-actions program[1], recently added to the Ubuntu Dapper repository[2], is something that I would like to see in Debian. It has even been proposed for inclusion in GNOME 2.14[3], and its Ubuntu maintainer, seb128, has stated that he doesn't have an interest in maintaining it in Debian.

I would volunteer to either a) make any necessary changes to the Ubuntu package and maintain it for Debian with the help of a sponsor, hopefully from this project, or b) maintain it in the name of Utnubu using the alioth svn repository. What would you all recommend? I don't have a particular preference either way.

I will file an ITP soon.

1. http://gnomefiles.org/app.php?soft_id=1057
2. http://packages.ubuntu.com/dapper/gnome/nautilus-actions
3. http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointThirteen_2fDesktop