[Utnubu-discuss] Re: Ubuntu/Debian cooperation [was: Complaint about #debian operator]

Henrique de Moraes Holschuh hmh at debian.org
Fri Dec 16 10:59:32 UTC 2005

On Thu, 15 Dec 2005, Joachim Breitner wrote:
> I don't think there is much gain - an attached patch is not much better
> than a link, and might annoy people with limited bandwidth.

It is *MUCH* better to attach a patch than to paste a link, unless as others
said, you're talking about > 1MB *compressed* data.  It keeps all relevant
bug data in the BTS archive, to begin with.

If the patch is going to be updated, you can _also_ post a link. But the
patch should be attached always if it is not a huge monster.

  Henrique Holschuh