[Utnubu-discuss] ACPI Stuff

Joachim Breitner nomeata at debian.org
Fri Jul 29 20:34:29 UTC 2005

Hi Manfred,

thank you for the suggestion. I just had a quick glance at the package,
it seems indeed a worthwhile addition to debian.

Is anyone interested in caring about this? This involves:
      * Contact Thom May <thom at ubuntu.com>, maybe he would do the Debian
        package
      * If not (kind'a likely)
              * get the source
              * build it for debian (probably no modication needed)
              * see if everything behaves as it should, especially stuff
                like getXuser(), user interaction
              * remove stuff that needs features we don't have (suspend2
                comes to my might, but don't know exactly)
              * get all that in the utnubu svn repository
              * upload or ask for a upload on this mailing list

Interested? Please step up...

Greetings,
Joachim