[Utnubu-discuss] porting pyalsaaudio from Utnubu

Hamish Moffatt hamish at debian.org
Fri Nov 18 23:12:51 UTC 2005

On Sat, Nov 19, 2005 at 01:00:24AM +1100, Hamish Moffatt wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 18, 2005 at 02:35:15PM +0100, Filippo Giunchedi wrote:
> > On Fri, Nov 18, 2005 at 11:47:56PM +1100, Hamish Moffatt wrote:
> > > The Ubuntu maintainer is also a Debian developer so I will contact him
> > > first.
> >
> > thanks for your interest, please keep this list in the loop if you are
> > interested in maintaining it within utnubu!
>
> Thanks, I will do. [..]

I've heard now that it's not actively maintained on Ubuntu.
Therefore I'll adopt it for Debian in my own name, rather than as
Utnubu. (Since we won't expect to get ongoing updates from Ubuntu.)

My comments earlier were a bit harsh to Ubuntu developers. I apologise.
Of course Ubuntu developers would work on Ubuntu during paid work hours
and I shouldn't criticise them for not devoting more spare time to
Debian.

Hamish