[Utnubu-discuss] Incredible quantity of spam

Joachim Breitner nomeata at debian.org
Wed Nov 23 00:23:19 UTC 2005

Hi,

I guess this is directed to me.

I'm not sure about this. If it is something affecting a lot of lists,
then this should be done by the mail admins once for all. Also, a few
might have info@ adresses themselves (for example because our mailing
lists block mail@ adresses, which bit me a few times). But if it really
necessary, I can do it.

Joachim