[Utnubu-discuss] boson (boson-base)

Stefan Potyra sistpoty at ubuntu.com
Sat Jan 14 20:12:36 UTC 2006

Hi,

Actually I did import the new upstream version. It does build on i386/amd64
(thanks to Stephan's fix), but it is in no shape to be playable right now :(.

I tried to poke upstream about that some time ago about the outstanding
issues, but didn't get a response yet :( (see [1].

Am Samstag 14 Januar 2006 16:13 schrieb Reinhard Tartler:
> I've never used/played boson yet, but I think the best idea would to
> maintain it under the umbrella (and eventually the svn repo) of
> pkg-games-devel on alioth. I'd gladly help out with that.

Seems like a really suggestion, I'd also try to help the best way I can.
boson-base is a hell of a package, and currently upstream is moving from
automake/autoconf to scons, wich afaik is not complete yet, so debian/rules
will have to be rewritten almost completely, I fear.

Cheers,
	Stefan aka sistpoty.

[1]:
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_id=8901699&forum_id=6890