[Utnubu-discuss] Utnubu and collaborative maintenance with Ubuntu MOTU

Amaya amaya at debian.org
Mon Jan 16 13:03:08 UTC 2006

Reinhard, I CC: you because I am not sure if you are subscribed.

Reinhard Tartler wrote:
> So I'd like to work on it, but I think I'd need someone who can test
> wifi-radar in a debian system to test the integration with the rest of
> the system.

I am willing to sponsor, but I lack the time and energy *right now* to
do the extra testing, because I am busy with a transition, although I
think I might be interested in the future. I do have a laptop running
Debian and the package looks useful :)

So right now you need to find someone else that is interested to give
wifi-radar propper care in Debian. It does not need to be a DD. The only
thing you need a DD for is uploading and I said I am willing to sponsor.

--
 .''`.                  sleep: command not found
: :' :