[Utnubu-discuss] Utnubu and collaborative maintenance with Ubuntu MOTU

Joachim Breitner nomeata at debian.org
Mon Jan 16 22:34:12 UTC 2006

Hi,

Am Montag, den 16.01.2006, 15:07 +0100 schrieb Reinhard Tartler:
> On 1/16/06, Raphael Hertzog <hertzog at debian.org> wrote:
> I'm not sure if I understood the initial announcement of utnubu
> correctly, perhaps my proposal/question is already stated there: Is
> the utnubu team open for MOTU Members, who want to
> contribute/develope/maintain their packages in ubuntu on the debian
> side? In this case, the DDs and debian users of utnubu would check the
> packaging and the integration into debian and eventually upload it to
> debian, from where ubuntu can sync from.
>
> In this case, I'd like to join any time :)

Well, utnubu is not yet very well definied, but that is definitely in
the scope. So, you are welcome to join us.

So, you want to maintain your packages, with help and sponsorship from
utnubu, in debian and rely on ubuntu's syncing to get your work into
ubuntu? And you want to be listed as the maintainer for these packages?
Or did I get you wrong?

Greetings,
Joachim
--