[Utnubu-discuss] Re: Ubuntu patches as RSS feeds

Steinar H. Gunderson sgunderson at bigfoot.com
Wed May 24 16:38:28 UTC 2006

On Wed, May 24, 2006 at 06:22:31PM +0200, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> In the mean time, the idea of RSS is really good but the RSS shouldn't be
> for Ubuntu patches only... it should really be RSS for the PTS! And since
> the PTS already includes stuff for Ubuntu patches, this would only be one
> interesting info out of everything.

That sounds reasonable, yes, if slightly "on the side" of my original goal
(increasing the flow of Ubuntu patches back into Debian).

> I would love to have some help from you for doing that. BTW, ccing
> utnubu-discuss... you should really integrate any work Ubuntu-Debian work
> directly into Utnubu, because this project needs your help :-)

Utnubu sounds like a logical place to have something like this. FWIW, there's
a bzr repository available at

  http://home.samfundet.no/~sesse/ubuntu-patches-rss/bzr/

Lots of things, like paths, are hard-coded, but that is at least indeed
what's generating those feeds.

/* Steinar */
--
Homepage: http://www.sesse.net/