[Utnubu-discuss] getting reports about new packages in ubuntu universe

Steffen Joeris white at debian.org
Mon Jan 15 23:23:51 CET 2007

Hi

> Thanks for the information, well if there are let's say 5 packages sent to
> this list per day and keeping in mind that we have some people here on the
> list who can track down 1 or 2 packages per day then it should at least be
> doable for the future. Then it can be reviewed easily (reviewing 1 or 2
> package descriptions and then a short look at the package if it is
> suiteable for etch is easier than looking at the huge list).
s/etch/debian/
And I am not talking about doing a complete review (e.g. as a sponsor), but
maybe writing the wnpp bug or pinging the ubuntu developer, stuff like that,
not especially maintaining it as the "utnubu" team (which can of course also
be done for some of the packages).

Just to clarify.

Cheers
Steffen