[Utnubu-discuss] ubuntu - debian cooperation

Steffen Joeris white at debian.org
Tue Jan 16 11:39:24 CET 2007

Hi

> I’m not sure. Are there enough people on the utnubu list that are
> actually ready to help and sponsor MOTUs? We had a discussion whether
> the list is dead before, so I’m not sure.
I don't know either, I was just told that I just go ahead and start.
I am currently trying to animate others, depending on how many MOTUs are
willing to use this offer we are probably not enough people :(
But also MOTUs can help reviewing pacakges which are new to ubuntu, but not
yet in debian (see my previous mails about that) and fill the bugs or send
mails to other ubuntu folks and as everybody knows this does not only help
debian, but definetely ubuntu.

Cheers
Steffen