[Utnubu-discuss] Should we RFA our packages?

Joachim Breitner nomeata at debian.org
Thu Jan 3 15:32:34 UTC 2008

Hi,

the utunubu team currently officially maintains four packages:
http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=utnubu-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org

I have strong doubts that the team is active enough to be a good
maintainer for these packages, especially dmraid seems rather important.
Thus I suggest we put them up for adoption.

Any comments? Loic Minie, you were the last one that uploaded something,
so I’m especially interested in your opinion.

Greetings,
Joachim

--
Joachim "nomeata" Breitner