[Utnubu-maintainers] ATTENTION FRIEND(SEE THIS)....IT'S MY WILL TO YOU

Mrs. Lilly Brown zelgarcia at cox.net
Tue Jun 5 04:44:24 UTC 2007

I am Lilly Brown, I was diagnosed for cancer about 4 years
ago,immediately after the death of my husband, My Doctor told me that I have limited days to live.

I have decided to WILL/donate Two million five hundred thousand dollars
to you and want you to usethis gift to fund the upkeep of orphans etc.

Kindly Contact my lawyer through this email address
(barr.mack at yahoo.co.uk) if you are interested in carrying out
this task,so that he can arrange the release of the funds two million five
hundred thousand dollars to you. My lawyer's name is Mack Owen.

love,
Lily Brown.