[Utnubu-maintainers] Hello I need help

yunior11 at sprint.blackberry.net yunior11 at sprint.blackberry.net
Sat Sep 19 01:44:54 UTC 2009

I need a job , I fully energetic ,worked and follow up  every think ,I'm good worker

YUNIOR CARBONELL 1510 CROCKETT AVE VICTORIA , TX 77901 (361) 218-7433   ( Cell )   Career Objectives   To obtain full-time employment that offers career development.   Summary of Qualifications   Sale cars, floor hand in oil rigs and security guard in The Army in Cuba .   Work History Jun 05, 2008 - Dec 29, 2008 Patterson UTI - Victoria Texas Floor hand Floor hand, help the motor man and the derrick man, mix chemical, any thing. Feb 20, 2008 - Apr 15, 2008 Quality Pre Owned Cars – Victoria   Texas Sales Sales Jan 20, 2007 - Dec 15, 2007 Killebrew Inc - Victoria , Texas Sales Sales New and use cars Nov 01, 2003 - Dec 20, 2006 Port Lavaca Auto Group - Port Lavaca , Texas Sales Wash and detail vehicles for 2 years. Then became a salesman for new and used vehicles. Jan 05, 1998 - Jan 05, 2000 Army Cuba - Texas Sergeant   2nd Security guard ,clean military army   Education   Panchito Gomez – Holguin , Cuba Education Level: High School Diploma/GED Graduated :yes   Language Skills   English Spanish   Driver's License   Class C - Standard Driver's License Texas