[Vlosuts-devel] lists for sale

draco HyattEnrique at dupuisgroup.com
Thu Sep 27 17:21:08 UTC 2007

Sep 24 - 28 - When you buy our MD Database you will receive completely free! a Contact List for Dentists, Nursing Homes, Hospitals and Chiropractors

Licensed MDs in the USA

788,171 in total – 17,400 emails

Lots of MDs in specialties like Orthopedics, Surgery, Radiology, Dermatology, Neurology, General Practice etc..

Sort by over a dozen different fields

Specially reduced price: $387

*** BONUS: Get the 4 lists below as a bonus when you order the MD data ***

Contact List of US Hospitals
complete contact information for CEO's, CFO's, Directors and more - over 23,000 listings in total for more than 7,000 hospitals in the USA

US Dentist Database
A complete Directory or dentists and related services (valued at $299)

US Nursing Home Database
Full data for CFO, Nursing Directors, Senior Admins [ worth $249 alone ]

Database of US Chiropractors
100k Chiropractors offices with full contact data including email, postal address, phone and fax

send and email to:  openmedsource at hotmail.com

by sending us an email with "exit" in the subject we will know not to contact you again