[Vmdebootstrap-devel] [ralph.amissah at gmail.com: outrageous, thievery]

Ed Dixon eddixonnm at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 16:25:15 UTC 2015

John is your reply to mine suggesting that Daniels message should be
shared? If so you have read much more into it than what I said. I think I
must be misunderstanding your point and reading it wrong. I think it may be
strongly disagree with what you wrote. Can you clarify your point here for
us more?

Thanks,