[Webmin-maintainers] webmin co-maintenance maybe adoption

Andreas Schuldei andreas@schuldei.org
Fri, 25 Feb 2005 19:23:01 +0100

On Fri, Feb 25, 2005 at 06:24:34PM +0100, Arthur Korn wrote:
> Hi
>
> Where do you keep the webmin source package? Couldn't find it
> neither on alioth CVS nor on SVN.d.o. I'd actually like to work
> a bit on the package before adopting it, but it seems to be very
> well maintained, any suggestions? :)

the idea is to have a arch repository on arch.debian.org.
there we would try to go over the source and clean it up.

right now i am trying to convince the webmin author to use
perltidy on his source to reduce spurious diffs and use a version
control system, potentially the same that we use.

then we want to go over the source and replace the rather crappy
perl4 with up to date perl5 and attempt to clean up the source
where possible.

are you willing to work on this, too?

/andreas