[Webmin-maintainers] Webmin status

Jamie Cameron jcameron at webmin.com
Tue Jun 26 19:41:51 UTC 2007

On 26/Jun/2007 10:00 Dererk wrote ..
> Hi everyone!
>
> I've seen that there have been no traffic in this list since September
> 2006, so, with the new 1.35 release on going, is there any plan to
> maintain new versions of the current branches of Webmin?
>
> Thanks in advance,

Hi Derek,

I have actaully been creating and maintaining a .deb for each Webmin release
that works fine (as far as I can see), and is available from www.webmin.com/download.html
for manual installation. However, I have been getting some pushback on including
it in the standard Debian repository, which I don't fully understand.

If you or anyone else could suggest specific changes to the .deb , .dsc or .diff files
that would make it acceptable to Debian, I would be happy to make them..

 - Jamie