[Webmin-maintainers] Webmin status

Cody Ashe-McNalley codyam at ucla.edu
Wed Jun 27 20:42:54 UTC 2007

Debian suggests using the following:

http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/maint-guide/index.en.html

Interestingly, Jaldhar wrote _The Debmake Manual_ in 1997.

Jamie, are you putting the package together by hand?

I last installed Jamie's .deb on an Etch machine (Sarge still had
webmin).  I have not installed it on my testing or sid machines.  In
Etch, I had to change the path for several components (I don't
remember exactly, but it was something like correcting the path to
smbpasswd and similar utilities).

--Cody