[Women-website] Bug: css not any longer available for the dict pages

Thierry Reding women-website@lists.alioth.debian.org
Sat, 2 Apr 2005 00:37:09 +0200

--0eh6TmSyL6TZE2Uz

* Jutta Wrage wrote:
> Seems someone moved the css...
>=20
> What about announcing those essential changes before doing the changes?

I moved the CSS. I am sorry, I should have told you about that.

> $ man teamwork

    $ man teamwork
    No manual entry for teamwork

> And no, I cannot check out arch [1] repositories. I run stable and=20
> beside that my debian machine was down for a few days, so that=20
> rebuilding the dictionary pages would not have been possible.
>
> [1] Up to a few days ago I was not aware that arch is something like=20
> cvs, as many people refer to an archive as "arch" in short.

That is unfortunate. However you can download tarballs via the
webinterface[1] by browsing to the patch-level you want and clicking the
[tarball] link in the top-right corner.

The tarball also contains the templates of the current pages, which you can
use to adapt the dictionary script. Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Thierry

[1]: http://arch.debian.org/cgi-bin/archzoom.cgi/women-website@lists.alioth=
=2Edebian.org