[Women-website] Bug: css not any longer available for the dict pages

Jutta Wrage jw@witch.westfalen.de
Sat, 2 Apr 2005 03:00:02 +0200

--Apple-Mail-28-952416031

Am Samstag, 02.04.05 um 00:37 Uhr schrieb Thierry Reding:

> That is unfortunate. However you can download tarballs via the
> webinterface[1] by browsing to the patch-level you want and clicking
> the
> [tarball] link in the top-right corner.

So, now I got the script running there. But as the css are not working
wwll any longer, I cannot get the pages looking well any longer.

Shell script and perl script are  in bin
logs in log
libs are in lib

Be happy with it. I am tired after more than four hours work on that.

greetings

Jutta

--
http://www.witch.westfalen.de