[Yaird-devel] Status of svn repository ? :-)

Marco Amadori marco.amadori at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 18:05:51 UTC 2005

Hi,

How far we are to be able to see latest yaird [1] code and try to let us all
work with the latest codebase ?

I feel confortable with both evms and dmraid right now so I'll could help more
in this stuff, but I also would like to put a little to-do for yaird with
you-all right now, with right priorities if we can.

## the draft of the todo aka "todo draft" [3]

# while (satisfied)
#{
#	 while (releasable)
#     	{
		# look which debian/patches from unstable make sense
		#        in upstream and merge it
		# release in experimental
		# bugfixes
	}
	# release in unstable
	# if(released.unstable.newRCbugs == 0)
	# goon
	# {
		# look at features needed at [2] wiki and try to add them
	#}
	#{
		# Patch debian unstable
		# Patch upstream
	#}

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/Yaird
[2] http://wiki.debian.org/InitrdReplacementOptions
[3] http://wiki.debian.org/YairdToDo

P.S. no one should be harmed copy and pasting the "todo draft" on a shell ;-)
--
ESC:wq