[Yaird-devel] Status of svn repository ? :-)

Erik van Konijnenburg ekonijn at xs4all.nl
Wed Nov 30 23:43:53 UTC 2005

On Tue, Nov 22, 2005 at 07:05:51PM +0100, Marco Amadori wrote:
> Hi,
>
> How far we are to be able to see latest yaird [1] code and try to let us all
> work with the latest codebase ?

svn.debian.org shows that the yaird repo now exists and is empty.

Jonas, what is the procedure to get svn+ssh access to the repository?
Suggestions on how to fill the repo?

To aid migration, I put my latest stuff in a bazaar-ng repository and posted it.
to get a copy:

	apt_get install bzr
	http_proxy=http://whatever.domain:port/ export http_proxy
	bzr get http://www.xs4all.nl/~ekonijn/yaird.bzr/
	cd yaird.bzr
	sh bootstrap.sh
	./configure --prefix=$HOME/local
	make install
	cd $HOME/local/etc
	ln -s Debian.cfg Templates.cfg
	cd /tmp
	sudo $HOME/local/sbin/yaird -v -o junk.img

It contains: evms, S390, some ide-generic stuff.  Not yet the dmraid.

The copy you create in that way is a fully functional repository,
you can make changes that can be merged back until we have the svn operational.

Note that due to firewall fun here I don't expect to get the svn account
working immediately.

Regards,
Erik