[Yast4debian-devel] Short summary of the last IRC meeting (send to debian-desktop)

Mario Fux foxman@lugo.ch
Tue, 14 Jun 2005 20:51:20 +0200

Am Dienstag, 14. Juni 2005 19.22 schrieb Ramon Acedo:
> Hello,

Good morning

> Hey Mario, nice to read from you again :-)

Some for you.

> Thaks for the summaries.
>
> > BTW: Is anybody now planning to come to the Linuxtag2005?
>
> Finaly not, I'm involved in some projects and although that
> right now I'm not working 12 hours a day like some weeks ago
> I can't afford a two days break in the middle of the week :-(

Ok, I see.

> I hope you to enjoy there! try to get in touch with the
> YaST guys!

So my question to the Novell/SuSE YaST2 people: Is anyone of you at the
Linuxtag next week? Klaus, you? Stano, afaik not, isn't it?

> And I hope you all enjoy these active days, all around the
> world there are FOSS meetings. Those going to Finland hey,
> what a trip! Enjoy.
>
> Ramon
>
> PD: Today yast4debian is on the first page of the most famous
> weblog in Spain and probably in the Spanish-speaking
> countries, is like the Spanish Slashdot:
> http://barrapunto.com/softlibre/05/06/13/2355211.shtml

Cool
Can you translate it?

thx