[Yast4debian-devel] Looking for a new place for the yast4debian webpage

Jaldhar H. Vyas Jaldhar H. Vyas" <jaldhar@debian.org
Wed, 29 Jun 2005 10:42:13 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 29 Jun 2005, Mario Fux wrote:

> Good morning
>
> It was my job to see for another place for a possible new yast4debian webpage.

Whats wrong with alioth?  It was a pain a few months ago but it has been
quite stable recently.

> BTW: For an annoucement on debian-devel-announce or slashdot and co I wait for
> the new yast2 debian packages.

I talked to Mario about this but I'll mention it on the list as well.
There has been work going on, new packages have been made but debconf5 in
Helsinki is coming up and I've had a lot of work to do for that.  I do
want to get the packages released before debconf starts because I want to
talk to people about it there.  So please be patient and sorry for the
inconvenience.

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@debian.org>