[Yast4debian-devel] Looking for a new place for the yast4debian webpage

Mario Fux foxman@lugo.ch
Wed, 29 Jun 2005 16:55:40 +0200

Am Mittwoch, 29. Juni 2005 16.42 schrieb Jaldhar H. Vyas:

Good morning

> > It was my job to see for another place for a possible new yast4debian
> > webpage.
>
> Whats wrong with alioth?  It was a pain a few months ago but it has been
> quite stable recently.

Nothing but if I'm correct it's not possible to host a cms with e.g. mysql
access on alioth?
I think we'll still use alioth for bugtracker, mailinglist, etc. things.

> > BTW: For an annoucement on debian-devel-announce or slashdot and co I
> > wait for the new yast2 debian packages.
>
> I talked to Mario about this but I'll mention it on the list as well.
> There has been work going on, new packages have been made but debconf5 in
> Helsinki is coming up and I've had a lot of work to do for that.  I do
> want to get the packages released before debconf starts because I want to
> talk to people about it there.  So please be patient and sorry for the
> inconvenience.

Thx
Mario