[Yast4debian-devel] Personal status report

Mario Fux foxman at lugo.ch
Mon Sep 12 16:31:22 UTC 2005

Morning

This will be only a short personal status report.

ATM I lack a bit of time because I have exams at the end of October. I hope to
be more active again in November.

More or less regularly I receive emails about person who are interested in a
platfrom independent YaST2 (for their own distribution or slackware or
gentoo...) or in our YaST2 for Debian specifically. So I think there is need
for YaST2 on other platform and I don't want to let the project die.

I'd like to plan another IRC meeting at the begin of November. Some weekend.
Suggestions? Still interest?

griits
Mario