[Adduser-devel] Intent to issue a documentation QA upload for adduser

Afif Elghraoui afif at debian.org
Sun Jun 12 00:29:45 UTC 2016

Hello,

على السبت 11 حزيران 2016 ‫03:29، كتب Dr. Tobias Quathamer:
> Am 11.06.2016 um 12:06 schrieb Helge Kreutzmann:
>>
>> Do you have an ETA when the git repository will be available?
>> Once it is up, I would like to commit all the changes including
>> the received translations.
>
> it seems that there is a git repository now:
> <https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/adduser/adduser.git>

Yes, that is the new repository. It's all ready to go.

> At least the Vietnamese translation has already been updated in
> that repository, maybe you just need to join the adduser alioth
> project to be able to commit your fixes:
> <https://alioth.debian.org/projects/adduser/>

That is an option. Marc is the only admin on the Alioth group, so he
would have to be the one to add members for commit access. I've taken
him out of Cc since he's subscribed to the list (as am I).

> The other approach would be to ask Afif, the new maintainer, to
> commit your fixes for you, as he has done already for the
> Vietnamese translation.

I was planning to handle the rest as a batch, but I haven't had time
to do it so far. Let me know if there's anything besides this that I
need to do for the next upload.

Thanks and regards
Afif

- --